Hay ya'll so this is my new baby !!! Her name is paisley!! And I panted her ( in 6 hours ) !!! I love how she came out!!! I know that ya'll cant really see the details but she has sooo many so it makes me mad that you can not see them! :(
Any way she is 3 pounds !! So That makes her a preemie!! She has vanning on her hole body !! She has full legs and arms so then she can wear pretty much anything!!! Watch is awesome!!! She also has red sploshy skin so it is very realistic!! She is just so beautiful I love her!!!
O and im also saleing one of my other babies that i have made too!! :)
so i have 4 babys and two are for sale to!!
And this is my 2nd baby that i have made too !! So i think that she is pretty good for a 2nd baby !!
No comments:
Post a Comment